1. New Orleans Hornets: Anthony Davis, Kentucky
Comparison: Tim Duncan
Similarities: They both make a huge impact on the defensive end. Can affect the game without scoring. Leaders that a team can be built around.
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Bradley Beal, Florida
Comparison: Dwyane Wade with a smoother jump shot
Similarities: Both are small and compact shooting guards who can attack the rim. Good ball handlers who can distribute. Great rebounders for their size.
3. Washington Wizards: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Kentucky
Comparison: Rich Man’s Gerald Wallace
Similarities: Athletic players who can guard positions 1-4. Great at attacking the basket
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Thomas Robinson, Kansas
Comparison: Udonis Haslem
Similarities: Skilled rebounders with great motors. Both have a reliable mid range game.
5. Sacramento Kings: Harrison Barnes, North Carolina
Comparison: Poor Man’s Joe Johnson
Similarities: Volume scorers who cannot do much else. Both can be tentative to attack the basket and to often settle for jumpers.
6. Portland Trailblazers: Jeremy Lamb, Connecticut
Comparison: Kevin Martin
Similarities: Both can stroke it from anywhere on the court. Reluctant to be the alpha dog on their team
7. Golden State Warriors: Terrence Jones, Kentucky
Comparison: Thaddeus Young
Similarities: Both are tweeners that are too fast for 4s and too big for 3s. Have decent handles and are not afraid to rise up and fire from beyond eight feet.
8. Toronto Raptors: Andre Drummond, Connecticut
Comparison: JaVale McGee
Similarities: High potential big men with maturity issues. Both are very athletic but have an on/off switch.
9. Detroit Pistons: Arnett Moultrie, Mississippi State
Comparison: Kris Humphries
Similarities: Long athletic bigs who can clean the glass. Both have an outside and inside game.
10. New Orleans Hornets: Damian Lillard, Weber State
Comparison: Poor Man’s Derrick Rose
Similarities: Both are extremely polished scorers with multiple methods of attack. They athleticism to finish at the rim and the shooting touch to punish teams that sag off of them.
11. Portland Trailblazers: Jared Sullinger, Ohio State
Comparison: Young Kevin Love
Similarities: Below the rim players who have/had weight issues. Both have a refined post up game.
12. Milwaukee Bucks: John Henson, North Carolina
Comparison: Thin Serge Ibaka
Similarities: Both have a huge defensive impact teams have to game plan for. Own reliable baseline jumpers.
13. Phoenix Suns: Austin Rivers, Duke
Comparison: Jason Terry
Similarities: Good ball handlers that can penetrate and create offense. Have almost unlimited ranges but sometimes struggle with decision making.
14. Houston Rockets: Tyler Zeller, North Carolina
Comparison: Spencer Hawes
Similarities: Quality centers that will do everything they have. Both are well rounded but are not outstanding in one category.
15. Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers: Perry Jones III, Baylor
Comparison: Josh Smith
16. Houston Rockets: Andrew Nicholson, St. Bonaventure
Comparison: David West
17. Dallas Mavericks: Dion Waiters, Syracuse
Comparison: Rodney Stuckey
18. Minnesota Timberwolves: Terrence Ross, Washington
Comparison: Mike Miller
19. Orlando Magic: Kendall Marshall, North Carolina
Comparison: Andre Miller
20. Denver Nuggets: Moe Harkless, St. Johns
Comparison: Trevor Ariza
21. Boston Celtics: Meyers Leonard, Illinois
Comparison: Tiago Splitter
22. Boston Celtics: Draymond Green, Michigan State
Comparison: Josh Smith
23. Atlanta Hawks: Quincy Miller, Baylor
Comparison: Poor Man’s Rudy Gay
24. Cleveland Cavaliers: Fab Melo, Syracuse
Comparison: Brendan Haywood
25. Memphis Grizzlies: Evan Fournier, Europe
Comparison: Evan Turner
26. Indiana Pacers: Tony Wroten Jr., Washington
Comparison: Tyreke Evans
27. Miami Heat: Royce White, Iowa
Comparison: Boris Diaw
28. Oklahoma City Thunder: John Jenkins, Vanderbilt
Comparison: Kyle Korver
29. Chicago Bulls: Doron Lamb, Kentucky
Comparison: Mo Williams
30. Golden State Warriors: Marquis Teague, Kentucky
Comparison: Jeff Teague